nope, never called you him, you just drew that conclusion, But if you and he are not one in the same, you sure act, type, and post like him. And checking the time of your past posts by MikeJones the various nicks you have used over the years) It would seem true. I hope that you are not him because I don't want out school kids minds poisoned with your misconstrued views. All you can come back with is "idiot" or "Stupid" when someone has a different opinion, your present your opinions as fact but can not back up any of it. Most of the people on this board hate us both, but I hardly ever post anymore, because I see BS from you and people like you. If given a choice I am sure most of the posters on here would like to see you gone. You should not debate something you know absolutely nothing about, you can not discuss most subjects intelligently. if you dont agree with something all you can say is "Thats pretty stupid" or you are an idiot" Most people stop using the word "stupid" at least by the time they graduate high school. But I realize your vocabulary is limited, with all your BS and hatred, there is not much room in that swollen head of yours to learn much more. And because I always get the last word, I am never logging into this site again, so I wont see your reply. I would have loved to stepped in the cage with you and made a man out of you, but you didn't have the sack. And yes I know who you are, you can keep denying it all you want, but we both know the truth, If you ever decide to except my challenge, come on down to the gym and ask for "shock doc"







Bookmarks